Title- Tree Plantation
- To reduce global Warming.
- To reduce greenhouses gases.
- To make a campus/village Eco friendly.
- To create Environmental awareness.
Context: Tree planting is the process transplanting tree seeding, generally for forestry, land, reclamation, or land scraping purpose. It differs from the transplantation of larger trees in agriculture and from the lower cost but slower and less reliable distribution of tree seeds.
- Various types of plants are planted in campus. E.g Ruber, Nimb, Ashok etc.
- Tree plantation through NSS camp, Staff, Volunteer student. E.g Pisewadi Grampanchayat.
- Tree plantation implemented through scheme ‘One Student one Tree”. E.g. Coconut, Mango, Orange, Lime etc. Tree plantation at Ugadewadi.
- Felicitate of chief guest by giving plant.
- Collection of water from college’s
building roof and it supply to various trees.
Evidence of Success: http://anmvelapur.com/?page_id332
Problems Encountered and Recourse Required: The college is situated in rain shadow area of Western Maharashtra. Water can collect only in rainy season. Lack of fertile soil for tree plantation. Lack of tree plant. E.g.Abutulion ranadaie, Ceropegia hirsutae. Lack of Human and Technical resource.
1) To create awareness about cleanliness.
2) To create awareness about Environment.
3) To create awareness about social responsibility.
4) To create awareness about healthy atmosphere.
5) To create awareness about various diseases.
Context- Cleanliness means that there is no dirt, no dust, no stains, no bad smells. The goals of cleanliness are health, beauty, absence of offensive outdoor and to avoid the spreading of dirt and contaminants to oneself and others. With the help of cleanliness, we can keep our physical and mental health clean, which will make us feel good. Cleanliness gives rise to a good character by keeping body, mind, and soul clean and peaceful. Maintaining cleanliness is the essential part of healthy living because it is the cleanliness only which helps to improve our personality by keeping clean externally and internally. It is everybody’s responsibility and one should keep themselves and their surroundings clean and hygienic. It also brings good and positive thoughts in the mind which slows down the occurrence of diseases.
1) we organized cleanliness program at campus.
2) we organized cleanliness program at Temple.
3) we organized cleanliness program at Dnyeshwar Maharaj Palkhi Sohala
4) we organized cleanliness program at Pisewadi.
5) we organized guest lecture on Cleanliness.
Evidence of success- http://anmvelapur.com/?page_id=536
Problems Encountered and Recourse Required-
1) Lack of various equipment.
2) Lack of Machine- JCB
3) Lack of public support.